- The wellbeing of our guests and associates is important to us.
- We are constantly updating COVID - 19 guidelines from World Health Organization and the local health departments.
- We are also coordinating very closely with all local government health authorities .
- As abundant precaution we are training our associates on CoV-19 prevention and surveillance..
- We are taking zero compromise hygiene and safety measures.
- As a group we are taking proper steps to sanitize all our staff and guest contact areas such as rooms, restaurants, kitchens, public space, associate facilities etc.
- We care for your safety.
Super Cleaning and Sanitization Measures at Sarovar Hotels
Thinking of You & Caring for You- Safety Measures For Our Guests
Welcome to Sarovar Hotels, where your safety and wellbeing is our foremost priority, and providing you with the best hospitality experience is our passion. As the world tries to cope with the new normal of life during and after COVID-19, we at Sarovar Hotels and Resorts, have introduced a slew of precautionary measures as per WHO guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests. We take care of your safety right from the minute you leave the airport. Our fully sanitized cab will pick you up from the airport and transport you safely to our hotel.
Our emphasis lies on superior contactless service throughout your stay. Upon your arrival, our dedicated front desk staff will check your body temperature while your luggage gets thoroughly sanitized. Floor markers are used to ensure that social distancing is maintained while you check-in. Fresh masks, sanitized pens for paperwork, and sanitized room keys are provided to ensure complete safety. Hand sanitisers are placed in all public areas for easy access. Common touchpoints such as door handles, elevator buttons, as well as common areas, are frequently sanitized.
The rooms at our hotels are offered at least 42 hours after the previous guests have checked out. From furniture and electronics to TV remotes and water taps, every inch of your room is thoroughly sanitized by our staff while wearing personal protective gear. Further, we use a ULB machine to sanitize your rooms.
When it comes to dining, we ensure complete safety and hygiene through rigorous systems in place at all restaurants. We employ temperature checking and hand sanitization for every guest as well as staff at our restaurants. Tables are set six feet apart, thus maintaining effective social distancing. By scanning a QR code, you can access the entire menu of the restaurant on your phone. Our chefs prepare the finest of food accordingly, all while adhering a hundred percent to the safety measures. We follow the same safety procedures at our bars and ensure that our guests can have a good time in a safe and hygienic environment.
Sarovar Hotels and Resorts is built upon the standards of housekeeping and hygiene that have already been high. From using high-tech ULB machines to providing personalized attention when it comes to your wellbeing, we assure every guest a safe, peaceful and relaxing stay with us.
The Ultimate Measure, Your Travel Safety
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers.
- We are making sure your Dining experience will be thoughtfully curated keeping in mind limited gathering in restaurant areas and other restrictions for safety.
- Temperature readings of resident and non-resident guests and our associates are taken at the entrance of the hotel.
- The guest check-in declaration form is in place to identify guests who had travelled to high-risk countries in the previous 30days so that they can undergo a medical examination prior to check-in.
- At Sarovar, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are travelling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Signature Sarovar hospitality you’ve come to expect.
Sarovar Hotels and Resorts - Defining a New Standard of Safety & Hygiene
- Sanitized cabs for airport pick up and drops
- Mandatory temperature check and hand sanitization at check-in
- Thorough sanitization of luggage
- Immunity boosting welcome drink
- Sanitized room keys
- Sanitized, one-time use pens for paperwork if required
- Touchless IRD services
- Frequent sanitization of common areas and key touchpoints
- Ample availability of hand sanitizers and masks at common areas and in restaurants
- Use of high-tech ULB machines for sanitizing
- Use of PPE kits by staff during room sanitization
- Complete sanitization of rooms - from furniture to TV remote controls and water taps
- Mandatory temperature check at restaurants and bars
- 100% safety measures at our kitchens
- Tables set 6 feet apart at restaurants and bars
- Availability of restaurant and bar menus on your phone
- 24x7 use of masks, frequent hand sanitizing by our staff
- Mandatory use of Aarogya Setu App