Let’s keep the spirit of unity and resilience alive in our tough fight against COVID-19. In this difficult time, we at Sarovar Hotels, are with PM Modi and his team in an effort to combat COVID-19.
The health, wellbeing, comfort, and safety of our guests and our team members are and have always been our primary concern. While we are doing every bit to maintain the highest standards of personal and community hygiene, we are also practicing ‘social distancing’ ardently.
Alongside these efforts, we have started extending our aid in different parts of India as a small contribution to help the distressed ones in these extremely difficult times. We are providing the ‘basic food essentials’ to the needy people.
- As part of our CSR activities, we are donating food, face mask, grocery, etc.
- Through our Guest Reconnect channel, personalized messages (via Whatsapp/e-mailers/messenger, etc.) are sent out by our hotel GMs to our guests who recently checked out.
- Immunity Boosting Recipes are prepared by our chefs.
- Our hotels have opened doors for people to self-quarantine.
- We are repurposing linen discards from hotels into protective masks.
- Going Green, we are planting trees at our hotels
- Hotels are exercising sanitization and sterilization of every corner for a safe and secure stay of each guest, now and future.
SERVING YOU STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART!
Team Hometel, Chandigarh offering packaged meals to the nearby localities.