Terms and Conditions at Grand Hometel, Mumbai
- The amount received as donation will be used for the specified charitable causes. We will donate the collected amount to “Sewa Mandir” to help create a social impact in India.
- The contributions once made will not be refunded or cancelled.
- Guests will voluntarily choose to contribute to the social cause and by proceeding to donate the money, they do so at their own risk and expressly waive all the claims, rights of action and/or remedies (under law or otherwise) that they may have against Sarovar hotels arising out of or in connection with the contribution made.
- No certificate under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 will be issued to Guests.
- By proceeding to donate the money, Guests understand and confirm that this donation is not from any foreign source as defined under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 and that you are a resident Indian.
- Funds collected through this initiative will go to “Sewa Mandir” directly to be used for “Offsetting Carbon Footprint through Afforestation”.
- This initiative will also be extended to guests, who are booking themselves directly and who would be requested to contribute Rs.5/- towards the cause. However, this will be restricted to guest contribution only and is optional. Guests will be charged additional Rs.5/- only when they agree to participate.