Terms and Conditions
- The amount received as donation will be used for the specified charitable causes. We will donate the collected amount to “Sewa Mandir” to help create a social impact in India.
- The contributions once made will not be refunded or cancelled.
- Guests will voluntarily choose to contribute to the social cause and by proceeding to donate the money, they do so at their own risk and expressly waive all the claims, rights of action and/or remedies (under law or otherwise) that they may have against Sarovar hotels arising out of or in connection with the contribution made.
- No certificate under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 will be issued to Guests.
- By proceeding to donate the money, Guests understand and confirm that this donation is not from any foreign source as defined under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 and that you are a resident Indian.
- Funds collected through this initiative will go to “Sewa Mandir” directly to be used for “Offsetting Carbon Footprint through Afforestation”.
- This initiative will also be extended to guests, who are booking themselves directly and who would be requested to contribute Rs.5/- towards the cause. However, this will be restricted to guest contribution only and is optional. Guests will be charged additional Rs.5/- only when they agree to participate.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Estuary Sarovar Portico, Poovar Island does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (estuaryislandresort.com), is strictly at your own risk. will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Estuary Sarovar Portico, Poovar Island is strongly committed to protecting the personal and financial information that the user of the website (hereinafter "user(s)") submits to us and would endeavour to protect it from unauthorised use.
Estuary Sarovar Portico, Poovar Island assures the users that the information made available to us will be kept in strict confidentiality and we will use the information only to help us to service their account better, to provide them with products and services that they may have requested, and to inform them about other products and services that may be of interest to them. We do not sell you’re their personal information to third parties. We shall not reveal information or data relating to borrower accounts, whether provided by the borrowers or otherwise, to anyone, including other companies, entities in their group, other than in the following exceptional cases:
1. If the information is to be given by law
2. If there is a duty towards the public to reveal the information
3. If the borrower asks us to reveal the information, or with the borrower’s permission
Cancellation And Refund
In case of a no show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the resort reserves the right to levy retention charges, 100% of estimated bill amount as cancellation or no-show charges unless the reservation is cancelled 7 days prior for stay during 1st April to 30th Sept, 30 days in advance during 1st Oct to 19th Dec & 21st Jan to 31st March and 45 days in advance during 20th Dec to 20th Jan.