Welcome to Sarovar Hotels, where your safety and wellbeing is our foremost priority, and providing you the best hospitality experience is our passion. As the world tries to cope with the new normal of life during and after COVID-19, we at Sarovar Hotels and Resorts, have introduced a slew of precautionary measures as per WHO guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests.
We take care of your safety right from the minute you leave the airport. Our fully sanitized cab will pick you up from the airport and transport you safely to our hotel.
Our emphasis lies on superior contactless service throughout your stay. Upon your arrival, our dedicated front desk staff will check your body temperature while your luggage gets thoroughly sanitized. Floor markers are used to ensure that social distancing is maintained while you check-in. Fresh masks, sanitized pens for paperwork, and sanitized room keys are provided to ensure complete safety. Hand sanitizers are placed in all public areas for easy access. Common touchpoints such as door handles, elevator buttons, as well as common areas, are frequently sanitized.
The rooms at our hotels are offered at least 42 hours after the previous guests have checked out. From furniture and electronics to TV remotes and water taps, every inch of your room is thoroughly sanitized by our staff while wearing personal protective gear. Further, we use a ULB machine to sanitize your rooms.
Sarovar Hotels and Resorts is built upon the standards of housekeeping and hygiene that have already been high. From using high-tech ULB machines to providing personalized attention when it comes to your wellbeing, we assure every guest a safe, peaceful and relaxing stay with us.
Sarovar Hotels and Resorts - Defining a New Standard of Safety & Hygiene
- Sanitized cabs for airport pick up and drops
- Mandatory temperature check and hand sanitization at check-in
- Thorough sanitization of luggage
- Immunity boosting welcome drink
- Sanitized room keys
- Sanitized, one-time use pens for paperwork if required
- Touchless IRD services
- Frequent sanitization of common areas and key touchpoints
- Ample availability of hand sanitizers and masks at common areas and in restaurants
- Use of high-tech ULB machines for sanitizing
- Use of PPE kits by staff during room sanitization
- Complete sanitization of rooms - from furniture to TV remote controls and water taps
- Mandatory temperature check at restaurants and bars
- 100% safety measures at our kitchens
- Tables set 6 feet apart at restaurants and bars
- Availability of restaurant and bar menus on your phone
- 24x7 use of masks, frequent hand sanitizing by our staff
- Mandatory use of Aarogya Setu App